Bud's RV World Service Department
Our service department is staffed with highly trained technicians dedicated to making sure your RV stays in great working order for years to come. Here at Bud's RV World, we know that getting out on the road and enjoying our great country is your priority, and we will help keep you traveling in comfort and style.
We have the equipment and experience to get your motorhome and trailer in prime shape, and that means more road time for you. Give us a call and we'll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to experiencing the freedom that the RV lifestyle provides.
At Bud's RV World we strive to provide you with exceptional customer service. We take pride in servicing your RV. Bud's RV World wants our customers to experience the RV lifestyle trouble free in a well maintained and serviced RV.
- Mobile RV Service
- Service & Repair all RV makes and models
- 2 Modern Service Bays
- Complete parts research and special order systems
- Computerized service records on file
- Warranty and Insurance repair
- → Check all components of the coach
- → Check wiring
- → Check plumbing
- → Check furnace
- → Check A/C
- → Check tire pressure
- *Hydraulic systems are an additional fee
- → Basic for Travel Trailer, Fifth Wheel or Toy Hauler - $145
- → Plus for Travel Trailer, Fifth Wheel or Toy Hauler - $195
- → Basic for Class C - $175, Plus for Class C - $215
- → Basic for Class A - $225, Plus for Class A - $295
- → Basic winterizations include: 2 gallons of anti-freeze, labor, blowing out the water lines and injecting anti-freeze into water lines. Additional anti-freeze and parts are an additional fee.
- → Plus winterizations include: everything from a basic winterization plus ice maker, washing machine, dish washer and/or the on demand water heater.
- → Check LP Pressure
- → Check Blowers
- → Check Safety
We are proud to provide quality service in the Madisonville area.
We can help you keep your Coachmen, Forest River or Heartland RV in pristine condition! If you have any questions or concerns about servicing your motorhome or trailer, feel free to call us at (270) 821-4000 and we'll be happy to help you over the phone or assist you in making an appointment. Come talk to us about how to best maintain your investment and learn more about our available services!
Call, visit, or contact us today. We're here to help.